HERIB is currently seeking a Receptionist (Full Time) to work from its centre on Beverley Road in Hull.
Salary: £10,192 to £13,650 depending on age and experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Hull & East Riding Institute for the Blind is a well-established registered charity providing a variety of support services to help improve and enrich the lives of people living with sight loss in the Hull and East Riding area.
The post holder will:
- Greet visitors to the HERIB Centre
- Answer internal and external telephone calls
- Maintain daily attendance sheets for the HERIB Day Centres
- Provide administrative & practical support to the Services Manager and the PA
- Demonstrate equipment and offer advice and information to visitors and members
- Be approachable and empathetic
- Be able to use initiative
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be willing to undertake training relevant to working with visually impaired people
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with proven excellent communication skills and have the ability to integrate into an existing successful team, be able to create rapport with various different stakeholders and deliver consistently high quality work to tight timescales and deadlines.
Please contact Gillian Wright on 01482 342297 or email email@example.com for more information or an application pack. Or download the application pack here:
Completed application forms should be returned marked Private and Confidential to: Gillian Wright, HERIB, Beech Holme, Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1NF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 7th July 2017.
Interviews will be held on Friday 14th July 2017.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.