HERIB and your business
Whatever the size of your business or the level of commitment you can offer, your support of HERIB really can make a positive difference to local people affected by sight loss.
Why support HERIB?
We aim to build mutually beneficial relationships with those businesses who support our work.
A partnership with HERIB can:
- Improve staff development and morale through fundraising as a team building tool.
- Enhance your company’s image with positive PR.
- Enhance your customer loyalty – consumers like to support companies that care about local people
In addition, you have knowledge that you will be working with a trusted and respected local charity, which helps people in Hull & the East Riding.
Ways to support us
There are many ways your business can support HERIB.
- Regular giving, either via standing order or one off donations. We can also supply you with a collection box for your reception or staff room.
- Adopting us as your Charity of the Year – raise funds for HERIB as part of your team building programme.
- Employee fundraising – you could hold an event or take on a challenge
- Volunteering with HERIB
- Sponsor a HERIB event
- Recycling your ink cartridges, old mobile phones or stamps
- Payroll giving
To find out more about how your business could help us, please contact Angela Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01482 342297.