HERIB and your business
Whatever the size of your businessor the level of commitment you can offer, your support of HERIB really can make a positive difference to local people affected by sight loss.
Why support HERIB?
We aim to build mutually beneficial relationships with those businesses who support our work.
A partnership with HERIB can:
- Improve staff development and morale through fundraising as a team building tool.
- Enhance your company’s image with positive PR.
- Enhance your customer loyalty – consumers like to support companies that care about local people
In addition, you have knowledge that you will be working with a trusted and respected local charity, which helps people in Hull & the East Riding.
Ways to support us
There are many ways your business can support HERIB.
- Regular giving, either via standing order or one off donations. We can also supply you with a collection box for your reception or staff room.
- Adopting us as your Charity of the Year – raise funds for HERIB as part of your team building programme.
- Employee fundraising – you could hold an event or take on a challenge
- Volunteering with HERIB
- Sponsor a HERIB event
- Recycling your ink cartridges, old mobile phones or stamps
- Payroll giving
To find out more about how your business could help us, please click on the images below to read our corporate partnership brochures.
Alternatively please contact Angela Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01482 342297.