HERIB is currently seeking a Community Fundraiser (Part Time) to work from its centre on Beverley Rd in Hull.
This is a rare opportunity to work as a Community Fundraiser for an establised charity and a great new opportunity for a talented fundraiser with strong community outreach, marketing and events experience to join our dedicated team raising vital funds to support our work.
Salary: £18k - £20k (pro rata)
Hours: Flexible 21hrs per week (Evening and weekend work involved)
Salary and hours to be negotiated dependent upon qualifications and experience, Initial one year contract.
This is a new role responsible for growing and supporting our volunteer community and maximising fundraising opportunities across Hull and East Yorkshire.
The Community Fundraiser will build strong relationships with community groups, local businesses and individuals to ensure they reach their fundraising potential for HERIB as well as promoting our events campaigns and assisting with the organisation of events.
Main Tasks include:
• Target and seek out new partnerships with individuals & organisations across Hull and East Yorkshire, engaging with a wide variety of audiences from schools to churches, golf clubs to community groups, pubs/clubs to shops and such like.
• Responsible for attracting, managing and developing relationships with donors choosing to raise money in aid of HERIB.
• Coordinate existing, and recruit new sites, for Collection Boxes ensuring they are processed and managed accurately.
• Promote and support the calendar of challenge events and fundraising campaigns and recruit and support participants to raise their minimum fundraising target.
• Coordinate a programme of store collections and flag days to maximise income from small donations as agreed with IGMM.
The role requires the ability to be flexible in relation to hours worked, including evening and weekend activities.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and have the ability to integrate into an existing successful team, be able to create rapport with various different stakeholders and deliver consistently high quality work to tight timescales and deadlines.
A full clean driving licence and use of a car, for the purposes of visiting organisations and assisting volunteers with travel, is required.
Please contact Gillian Wright on 01482 342297 or email email@example.com for more information or an application pack. Or download the application pack here:
Completed application forms should be returned marked Private and Confidential to: Gillian Wright, HERIB, Beech Holme, Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1NF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th March 2018.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.