HERIB is currently seeking a Resources Coordinator to work from its centre on Beverley Rd in Hull.
This is a rare opportunity to work for an establised charity and to join our dedicated team working to deliver support services to help improve and enrich the lives of people living with sight loss in the Hull and East Riding area.
We are seeking a creative, motivated and customer care focused individual to proactively promote HERIB Resource services to people with visual impairment in Hull and the East Riding and to provide information, advice and guidance on equipment and services available.
The successful candidate will:
• Create and promote a welcoming and informative environment in the HERIB Resource Centre.
• Promote HERIB resources and services to people with visual impairment.
• Research new equipment and services available for people with visual impairment.
• Build and maintain relationships with partner organisations.
• Organise events to promote resources and services.
• Help to coordinate HERIB Outreach Services.
• Be the first point of call for visitors to HERIB.
• Possess excellent communication and customer care skills.
• Be approachable and empathetic
• Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with proven excellent customer care and communication skills and have the ability to integrate into an existing successful team, be able to create rapport with various different stakeholders and deliver consistently high quality work to tight timescales and deadlines. A full driving license is desirable.
Please contact Gillian Wright on 01482 342297 or email email@example.com for more information or an application pack.
Completed application forms should be returned marked Private and Confidential to: Gillian Wright, HERIB, Beech Holme, Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1NF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 10th April 2018.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17th April 2018
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.